Sales & Events Field Team
SALES AND EVENTS FIELD TEAM JOB OPENINGS (PART-TIME/TEMPORARY)
Half Acre is seeking three individuals to work in our sales and events department. The Half Acre Field Team will work closely with Chicago-land area Sales representatives and the Events Coordinator to ensure that Half Acre is well represented in a fun, positive and accurate manner. This is a temporary, part-time position that requires evening and weekend availability.
DESIRED PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Must be 21 years of age or older (no exceptions).
- This position requires travel throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly and to maneuver heavier items such as 160 lb. kegs on occasion.
- Able to stand in excess of 8 hours at a time.
- Knowledge of the Chicago craft beer landscape strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Evening and weekend availability is a must.
- Staffing various beer festivals, off-premise samplings and account events in and around Chicago.
- Maintain a status sheet to share pertinent details about work done in relation to festivals, off-premise samplings and account events.
- Provide a recap of events worked in a timely manner to the Events Coordinator.
- Help to maintain all event-related equipment. Including jockey box maintenance and all relevant signage and POS.
- Represent Half Acre in a positive and friendly manner at all times.
- Help in various administrative and inventory roles as necessary.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- This is a temporary part-time hourly position that requires evening and weekend availability as 80% of the work will occur during those times. The dates of employment will run, at minimum, from May 5th through September 15th.
- Direct deposit of payroll, bi-weekly paychecks.
- All the beer-related perks of brewery life.
To apply, please fill out this application.