Human Resources Job Posting
director of human resources Job Posting
Founded in 2006, Half Acre Beer Company operates numerous business operations including two brewing facilities, a retail shop, a taproom restaurant, a wood shop and both on-site and off-site events.
Postion: Director of Human Resources
This person will be responsible for developing and executing a complete human resources program for a growing company with a current staff count of 80 people.
- Understanding and fostering the fundamental cultural foundation that is essential to Half Acre Beer CO.
- Ensuring that we’re adhering to all technical protocol during the entire employee cycle
- Re-tooling and maintaining the employee handbook to ensure it is useful and relevant for all areas of our business
- Managing employee development and progression
- Creating and updating job requirements, descriptions as well as having a key role in hiring for all positions.
- Programming educational and training programs to prepare staff for current and future responsibilities
- Managing compensations relative to budgeting, forecasting and employee development
- Maintain employee benefit programs including health, dental, vision and 401K
- Ensuring that we’re promoting diversity, sexual equality and fairness across all areas of our business
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in upper to director level HR programming
- Active problem solver
- Creative thinker
- A sincere interest in culture and the promotion of a dynamic workplace
- An appreciation of beer
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Employee benefits on beer, food and merchandise
- Paid time off
- to fill out an application for this position, please click here.