These small batch beers are currently available and out in the world.
- Fader Pilsner- brewed for Pils & Love fest by Oxbow beer, it's an ode to the best stuff ~ with continental varieties of Saaz, Tradition and Tettnang steering the immensely clean ship. 5.4% ABV
- Wooden Teeth - Saison brewed with a bit of Brett. Lime, subtle earth, and hefty wheat. 5.2% ABV
- Johnnys 1Ton Triple IPA- Cantaloupe, apricot, pine, rich orange marmalade and dank grassiness nose. Rich mouthfeel, dense apricot, orange rind and spicy booziness in the finish. 10.4% ABV
- BeachWeed Coconut Pale -Hazy burnt orange. Coconut and lime in the nose. Ready, dense coconut, light caramel, shortbread cookies. Rich body. 5% ABV
- Tomorrow People IPA - Golden orange. Cantaloupe, strawberry, peach gummy, cherry jolly rancher aromas. Chewy nectarine, apricot, jolly rancher, and subtle earthy pine. Medium rich body. 7.14%abv
- White Noise Mild - Clean amber nut brown. Graham cracker, raisin, dark chocolate aromatics. Toffee, plum skin, biscuit and bakers chocolate flavors. Hefty body velvet texture. 3.9% ABV
- Jonah Pale Ale- Golden straw with slight haze. Lemon lime and grapefruit run the show, moderate pine aromas. Heavy lime zest, bready and spicy notes in the flavor. Bone dry. 5.5% ABV