These small batch beers are currently available and out in the world.
- Switchblade Bikini - Totally chill Berliner Weisse, brewed with pilsner and wheat, touched by Galaxy hops and brought home with a 20# addition of roselle berries. 4.4% ABV
- Big Sting - Creamy, vinous and tropical. An IPA brewed with flaked oats. 6.5% ABV
- Old Century - A collaboration with Ska Brewing, this imperial brown carries levels of chocolate covered raisins and caramel with a rich mouthfeel and smooth finish. 8.7% ABV
- Animal Law - Mango flesh, pine sap and guava ride a dry, cracker malt base in this raging IPA. 7.2% ABV
- Longhouse - a Belgian Single with target simplicity. Super clean, with melon, green tea and a subtle hop spiciness. 4.7% ABV
- Spectre - Toffee and plum in a clean, dry Altbier. 5% ABV
- Plura - a Saison fermented with Brettanoymyces, light and dry with moderate funk, notes of lemon and earth. 5.2% ABV