These small batch beers are currently available and out in the world.
- Tasty Waves - a classic Half Acre pale ale; built on rye and charges of Columbus, Amarillo, Galaxy and Citra. 5% ABV
- Slakker - A subtropical pale wheat with crushes of motueka, galaxy and 8oz of vanilla. 5% ABV
- Plura - a Saison fermented with Brettanoymyces, light and dry with moderate funk, notes of lemon and earth. 5.2% ABV
- Summer Rules - Pale Ale, all about Amarillo. Pine, grapefruit, soft sweet peach. Finishes dry and refreshing. 4.7% ABV
- Breakin' 2 - English Table Beer layered in Idaho 7, Hull Melon and Australian Summer throughout the boil and dry hop in order to create a complex beer that drinks effortlessly. 3.7% ABV
- Western Automatic - Pale Ale using an English yeast strain and a dose of Oats, hopped with 2 new German hop varieties, Grungiest and Styrian Wolf. 5.4% ABV
- Sunday in Saigon - brewed for the first time since 2012, a saison featuring lemongrass and thai basil. 6% ABV