These small batch beers are currently available and out in the world.
- Sticky Fat - our wet hopped American Dark Ale, brewed just once a year with whole cone Chinook hops from Hop Head Farms in Michigan. 6.7% ABV
- Cape Dune - An India Pale Lager, super fruit and mango on an even lager base. 6.9% ABV
- Chub Step - Our English Porter, a bit of sweet with roast and silk. Snuggly. 6.2% ABV
- Meatwave IPA - an English IPA we experiment with every year. Grapefruit, oak, honey and green grass, 6.5% ABV
- Aqua Fur - A wet hopped Pilsner, brewed in collaboration with Piece Pizzeria & Brewery.
- The Grip - Brett fermented ale, conditioned for 8 months. Extremely light bodied with soft mandarine orange and meyer lemon.
- Fader Pilsner- brewed for Pils & Love fest by Oxbow beer, it's an ode to the best stuff ~ with continental varieties of Saaz, Tradition and Tettnang steering the immensely clean ship. 5.4% ABV
- Dungeons - South Pacific India Pale Ale ~ practically devoid of bitterness, this beer is all rainforest sweet fruits and positive life forces. 7% ABV
- Vicious Pet - Rye IPA with an immediate spicy note, soft mango, andtangerine citrus. 6.3% ABV
- Weightless Lager - Crisp yeast character with bready malts, sweet and clean. 5% ABV