These small batch beers are currently available and out in the world.
- Weightless Lager - Pils and Vienna base beer with acidulated malt to soften the water profile. Hopped with whole leaf greens in the whirlpool and fermented with a Danish lager yeast.
- Cantina Band IPA - Very balanced with notes of grass, caramel, and pine.
- Preen Double IPA - We fermented this beer with a different yeast strain, known for its fruit forward ester output. Alongside toasted rice in the mash and dramatic additions of Mosaic, Ekuanot, and Idaho 7 throughout its time in stainless, the finished beer is a well rounded, boldly tropical slice.
- Eat Shop IPA - Pilsner, Vienna, oats and lactose with whirlpool additions of Citra, Amarillo and Galaxy. Fermented on 30 gallons of Buddha’s Hand purée, we dry hopped with the original lineup plus Mosaic before adding vanilla to the brite tank. A real treat, medium bodied with flavors of lemon meringue pie and pineapple gummy bear.
- Animal Law IPA - Animal Law is a svelte 7% that’s been pounded with Citra, Simcoe and Mosaic Cryo. Pungent aroma of ripe fruit, citrus and pheromones. Let the wild things find you.
- From the Trees Pale Ale - Citra, Mosaic, and Vic Secret hops amplified by the addition of Guava and Mango puree, all riding on a tidy malt bill of 2row, Marris Otter and Flaked Oats. The liquid is bold, with jungle flavors and a stabilizing bitterness.