Sales Job Opening
Half Acre Beer Co. is looking to replace a long standing brewery rep to cover the north side of Chicago. We are looking for a motivated, organized and relentlessly positive individual to join our team.
The primary duties will be managing and developing an account base in our north side territory. This individual will:
- work to develop placements at accounts that are appropriate to the brewery and beers
- work closely with distributor partners on new placements and follow through
- plan allocations for special releases
- track daily activities and organize through CRM software
- develop and execute a range of market and account events
- assist on various aspects of the business in the office
- generally be out in the market, pumped on behalf of Half Acre
If the following characteristics describe your personality and work interests, please fill out the application at the bottom of this posting.
DESIRED PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CHARACTERSITCS:
- Solid work ethic and a can-do attitude
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Familiarity with the 3-tier system required
- Comfort with mobile technology
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Comfort in crowds
- Comfort with public speaking
- Passion for good beer
- Some level of cicerone certification a plus but not required
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Bachelors degree desired but not required
- Valid driver’s license
- A working, street legal automobile (some car allowance provided)
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- The ability to lift up to 35 pound cases and maneuver 165 pound kegs
- Must be over 21 years of age, because beer
Half Acre is a strong company with a great group of people, chill vibes, high quality beer and a very bright future. Everyone at Half Acre looks out for each other and wants the best for each other. This is a salaried position. Health insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time and other job specific benefits are available along with all of the beer-related perks of brewery life.
To apply for this position, please fill out the application, here.